BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA SUMMER OFFERS
APRIL – OCTOBER 2019
EXPLORE BOSNIA IN 4 DAYS
- Day – Transfer from airport to hotel. Hotel check in. Free at leisure.
- Day – Sarajevo city tour. After the breakfast at the hotel going to visit Spring of Bosna River called “Vrelo Bosne”. Enjoy for an hour in the nature under the Igman Mountain. Transfer to Old Town “Bascarsija”, have lunch in one of the traditional restaurants. Taste ‘’cevapi’’ or Bosnian pie. Continue the tour of the Sarajevo called also Jerusalem of Europe, visit Gazi Husrev Beg’s main historic mosque built in 1530 year, madrassa, lunar clock tower, the largest cathedral the Sacred Heart Cathedral, largest Serbian Church, The Jewish Museum housed in the oldest synagogue in Bosnia and Herzegovina, built in 1581, Markale market place, Eternal flame memorial (World War 2), Latin Bridge where assassination of Austro-Hungarian Archduke Ferdinand started World War 1, Ancient Bazar “Bezistan”, Sebilj the main symbol of Sarajevo City, the largest National Library Sarajevo City Hall called “Vijecnica”. Back to hotel.
- Day – Herzegovina tour. After the breakfast we start the tour by visiting and crossing by Konjic and Jablanica cities following the road by the river Neretva and Jablanica Lake and arriving to Blagay small town- the famous natural spring of the Buna River, the largest karst spring in Europe, with an average annual ﬂow rate of 43 m³ per second. The spring is to be found under a 200 meters high rock and nearby stands the fascinating Tekke-Dervish house that, together with its surrounding landscape, creates a unique and unrepeatable scenery. Have lunch by the Buna River (famous fish). Continue to Mostar city known for the iconic Stari Most (Old Bridge), a reconstructed medieval arched bridge, the nearby alleys full of shops and market stalls, and the Old Bridge Museum which explores the bridge’s long history, also check out Koski Mehmed-Pasha Mosque and its narrow staircase which leads up to the Mosque’s minaret for panoramic city views. After exploring Mostar transfer back to hotel in Sarajevo.
- Day – Hotel check out. Transfer on airport and departure.
- Accommodation at 4* hotels in Sarajevo on BB basis, (Hollywood 4*, Terme 4*, Ibis Styles 4*).
- Round trip transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport.
- Full day Sarajevo city tour.
- Full day Herzegovina tour.
- Entry fees, parking, petrol, highway fees and all taxes.
- Professional driver/guide (English speaking).
EXPLORE BOSNIA IN 6 DAYS
EXPLORE BOSNIA IN 8 DAYS
EXPLORE BOSNIA IN 10 DAYS
EXPLORE BOSNIA IN 11 DAYS
BOSNIA + MONTENEGRO
MONTENEGRO 5,8,10 DAYS
UNESCO TOUR – BOSNIA + MONTENGRO + CROATIA
TAILOR MADE: CROATIA + SLOVENIA (ON REQUEST AS DURING THE SUMMER MOST HOTELS ARE SOLD OUT)
BALKAN TOUR – 10 DAYS 5 COUNTRIES (PREFERABLE IN LOW SEASON: OCTOBER – MARCH)
BALKAN TOUR 11 DAYS 7 COUNTRIES (PREFERABLE IN LOW SEASON: OCTOBER – MARCH)
ADVENTURE AND ADRENALIN TOUR (RAFTING, JEEP SAFARI, HORSEBACK RIDING…)
HUNTING (WILD ANIMALS) (DEPENDS ON TYPE OF ANIMAL AND SEASON)
EX YUGOSLAVIA TOUR (START IN SLOVENIA FINISH IN HUNGARY) (PREFERABLE IN LOW SEASON: OCTOBER – MARCH)